Monday, April 17, 2006


Day out with Ant The Dear(ie). Lol :D Ah shucks you can't see the lovely cake i had. ;)

New-Country-Club with ant &wanling. Hahaha we fooled around the tennis court and it was NICE(:
The mop was fun, too. Weeeeh.

:DDDDDDDD
Why issit always us three, where're huingee &jasmin.
SHEEEEEEESH!



Loh gege is an idiot.
Yes.

(Ant read these!)

Randomness... (hey thats what my blog is about, right? :D)


I love stupid signs :D
Credits to mikhail :)

Colourful hairbands! :D
I only bought 2 ;)

Heeheee SHREK!
She the guinea. :X

I hate my socks to get wet :(
But i love my socks so (much). Lol.

My monkey BOXERS! :DDDD


Weehong went to collect our (jovene, hers &mine!) threadless(ES) today ;D HEEHEE rocks!
-
EEK THOSE (common) FEET-THINGS ARE V NICE :(


Ah yumin is tired.

Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home